The video-lessons in these courses are based on video clips from news reports or documentaries. Topics include current news and historical events so that you can increase your understanding of the sociocultural and historical context of Spain and improve your Spanish at the same time.
With these courses you can:
· Improve your comprehension of colloquial Spanish spoken at normal native-speaker speed
· Learn useful new words and expressions
· Become familiar with various Spanish accents
· Improve your command of several grammar points that come up in the lesson
· Deepen your understanding of the history and culture of Spain and the Spanish-speaking world
Each lesson will take 2-4 hours, depending on how often you view each video… multiple viewings are recommended, until you can really distinguish and understand every word without the transcription or subtitles. We also recommend that you choose a section from the transcription and read aloud along with the audio. This will help to improve your pronunciation, intonation, phrasing, and fluency.